Offset after which the ad break will start.
- A number for the offset in seconds.
'start' for a preroll.
'end' for a postroll.
'HH:MM:SS.mmm' for a timestamp in the playback window.
- A percentage string (XX%) for a proportion of the content duration.
timeOffset?: string | number;
- A timestamp which is not in the playback window will result in the ad break not being started.
- VMAP resources will ignore this value as they contain an internal offset.
- Since 2.18, numbers are supported for the Google IMA integration, since 2.21 other formats as well.